Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Link Party - Papercrafting Tuesday

Papercrafting Tuesday Link Party

WELCOME
I haven't gotten to make a card in a while now.  
The good thing about having a papercrafting
day is that I have to find time to create cards too. 
 I enjoyed working on this Cuddlebug Cuties, Aurora.
She is a beautiful creation of Anna's that is just lovely.

I'm obviously having a green day while working on Aurora.
I couldn't decide which greens I liked best so I just incorporated all of them.
 I love her long hair and I didn't want to much decoration to take away from the hair, 
so I decorated her in soft but elegant designs and colors.

Hope you like her.  

Hope you will join in to show off your creative work.
Link up your cards or whatever papercrafting artwork you want to show off.

Link Up and strut your stuff.  Show us what you got.
Please visit other folks in the party and hopefully you will find new friends




6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. So glad that you linked up, Angel. I am going to link up something here too.

      Delete
  2. Just linked up!!
    Thanks for hosting :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the green!!

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for following me at NanaHood and thanks for letting me know. Followed you back!
    Teresa from NanaHood

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for linking up at One Organic Mama! Hope to see you back on Thursday morning! Check out the FAB Features from THE Pin it Party #2!!

    ReplyDelete