Thursday, April 25, 2013

Coffee Date and Anything Goes Blog Hop

Hi, come on in the coffee's ready and after all,


If you came to my home for coffee today our conversation would probably go something like this.

I'm so glad you came over.  I'm really in need of some adult conversation.
If I hear the word Mom one more time I think I'm gonna run away from home.
I really love my kids but sometimes I want to talk about something
other than poopie, boogies and what's that in my food.
Suddenly I can imagine what the animals at the zoo feel like
with people on the other side of bars staring at them and waiting for them to
jump through some magic hoop or something.  When I go to pee these days
it seems like my entire family gathers outside the baby gate at the door and watch and wait.
 My little guy beats his bottle on the gate bars and cries and sometimes
for variety my daughter will stand there and cry too.  Me, I'm on the other side of the
bars thinking I just want to pee, it's not rocket science I should be able to figure
this out and make it happen without a crying audience.

I guess I'm just having one of those days but I'm truly glad you came by.

What about you, what's up in your life?
Ready for a refill on that coffee?

Angel



Ok now let's get on to the Hop.

The rules are simple for our Thursday Anything Goes Hop
Please follow Sew Crafty Angel
Link up anything you want, family friendly please
If you want to link up to your main blog that's ok too.
Please visit a few other blogs and hopefully you will find a new friend or two.



12 comments:

  1. Hey there, stopping by from the Blog Hop! Just wanted to let you know I am now following you via Bloglovin' & GFC! I hope you'll get the chance to visit me :o) You can find me here:

    Blog url
    http://www.croppedstories.blogspot.com

    Bloglovin'
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3718883

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs for you Angel!! I know the feeling of everyone being all over you constantly, and it does get tiring! Between my kids, the cats, my husband, and all I gotta do, it's stressful!

    Thanks for hosting :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the invite. I'm all linked up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wanted to say thanks so much for the follow back! I really appreciate it :o) Hope you have a great Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for hosting! I am now following you on bloglovin so I can stay up to date with everything:) This is my first time linking up here- so much fun:)
    Shannon@CozyCountryLiving

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for hosting this party. I am following via BlogLovin and GFC. My first time here. Look for to many more.
    Have a wonderful week,
    Bev
    @ Eclectic Red Barn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Angel, thanks for hosting a wonderful link party.
    Hope everyone will have fun.
    Have a nice day blogger :)
    Marge

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey, i am following you on bloglovin. hope you are having a great week. ( :

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm here from the blog hop. I'm sorry but I had to laugh. I am a grandma now but I still find my self saying "can't I just pee (or poop) in peace??." lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some great linkups this week - an I hear you on the being able to pee alone thing. I don't know how mum's manage :)

    Thanks for linking up!

    Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Angel !

    Thanks for the hop. I'm following you on Bloglovin.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for linking up to our color challenge. Love your card with the cup of coffee. SO cute and so true. Going to check out your linky party!
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete