Sunday, April 21, 2013

Coffee Date

If you could come to my home for coffee I think it'd be something like this.......


Hey girl come on in.
I'm so glad you could come by, I've been thinking about you.
I've just made a fresh pot of coffee and you know



I decided we should get together for regular coffee dates so we can catch up and share what's going on in our lives.  Grab a cup and have a seat at the table and I'll bring the pot.  I've got so much to tell you.

First off my blog will be 4 months old on May 2nd.
I'm so excited!
I decided to add some things so I can spend more time doing things I love with friends.
I've gotten together with Anna over at Cuddlebug Cuties and we will be hosting a weekly Friday Recipe Swap.  I can't wait to see what all my friends have been cooking up. And we will be featuring a wonderful recipe of our friends each week at the swap.  I'm so excited, I just can't wait.



And then on Mondays I want to spend some time with my mommie friends so I'm gonna be hosting a segment called "Mommie Mondays" so we can share anything mommie and kid related.
I love talking about Jacob and I know every other mom in the world loves to talk about their kids too.

Jacob is only 17 months old now and I can't keep up with him.  Yesterday I made a huge mistake when he wet his diaper.  I was in the middle of something but I couldn't leave him wet so I took off the diaper and left his pants on and told him Mommie would wash his bottom and get him a fresh diapie in a couple of minutes.  I was laughing and telling him he could go "Commando" for a little bit.   Well, that was not my smartest thing I did that day.  A couple of minutes of "commando" and I turn around and noticed a huge sagging spot in his pants.  "Oh NO", yep you guessed it, full of poop.  So I picked him up and headed to the bedroom, at which time he decided that crying and kicking would be fun.  As I'm trying to get the pants off, with as little mess as possible, Jacob grabs the pants legs and is pulling and slinging with all his might.  I'm laughing so hard and poop is flying everywhere.  Needless to say, lesson learned.

Oh, and then on Tuesdays I'm gonna have a "Papercrafting Tuesday" day.  We can make cards, scrapbook pages, whatever we can think of papercraft related and share with each other.

Then I'm gonna have "Thursday Coffee Dates with my Linky Party."
And of course anything goes at a party with girls chatting over coffee.

That's kinda whats going on with me.
What about you, what are you up to?
How's your coffee, ready for a refill?

I hope you will join me in all the fun.  I love spending time with you and I'm so glad you stopped by.
I am so blessed to have friends like you.

Angel












7 comments:

  1. Angel, I just love the "coffee time" idea that you and Anna are coming up with. I would very much like to copy and come up with something similar. Perhaps it would actually get me busy scrapping more if I felt like I needed to post SOMETHING even if unfinished each day....I am thinking my "coffee time" should be titled "Coffee Time With Carolyn & Kiki" (I have a little dog that WILL drink from my coffee cup EVERYTIME I turn my back LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't that just figure that you give them a little bit of freedom and they poop their pants?? LOL ... too fun!
    How very exciting for what you have upcoming on the blog!!

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha ha I love all yourr great ideas here with something new going on most days, I was just wondering, what were you up to on Wednesdays and Saturdays then?? ha ha ha
    Just kidding, I think, you´re grabbing a pretty big handful here with all these different things, but they all sounds interesting to me, even it´s been many many years since my kids were small he he he.
    Looking forward to see, what it´ll bring here in the near future.
    Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! I'm looking forward to all these new things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog! Im following you on Pinterest, Bloglovin and Google + from "Lets get Social Sundays"! =)

    Have a great week!
    Melissa @ My recent favorite books

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Angel. Hmmm coffee smells good, love it :).....Loving it. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Plantation Blue Best 100% original Jamaica Blue Mountain Coffee Beans– Our goal is to provide you with simply amazing tasty coffee at manageable prices without sacrificing the quality. Certified by the (JACRA). https://plantationblue.com/

    ReplyDelete