Thursday, April 18, 2013

Cherry Cream Cheese Muffins & Coffee


Hello Friends

I just made breakfast for me and Jacob.  
We are going to eat outside today on the picnic table. 
 I just can't resist the morning sunshine.  
Today's breakfast is COFFEE of course, cherry cream cheese muffins and grapes. 
 You are all invited to come join us.  
Jacob loves my fruit muffins so you'd better hurry. 
 I'll keep the coffee hot until you get here, don't doddle I like my coffee.






Till we meet again,

Angel




8 comments:

  1. Yummy! that's exactly what I want
    Have a wonderful day. Xo, Elba

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at the little bird perched on your mug. So cute!

    XOXO,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are the best looking muffins ever!
    Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmmmmh,yummy creations^_^
    Have a lovely day,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks great! Thanks so much for linking up at The Busy Bee's Thursday party! We appreciate you sharing with us! Have a wonderful day!
    Joye & Myrna
    The Busy Bee's

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look wonderful! We love muffins here! :-) Thanks so much for linking up with "Try a New Recipe Tuesday!" I hope you will be able to join us again this week. :-)

    ReplyDelete