Sunday, April 26, 2015

Druide Facial Cleanser and Makeup Remover in Avocado Chamomile

Hello again from Natalie Loves Beauty


We all have those days when we just wish we could cleanse our face and remove our makeup quickly without having to go through multiple steps and products in the hopes of getting more sleep time after a long day. I've been on the lookout for such an all in one skincare product for a while now, so when I came across the Druide Facial Cleanser and Makeup Remover in Avocado Chamomile, I knew I had to put it to the test. This was my first encounter with this brand, however I had read great reviews from a fellow blogger who recommended this particular item so when I saw it at my local health store I grabbed it straight away.


The Druide Facial Cleanser and Makeup Remover in Avocado Chamomile has a creamy texture that is slightly runny. What I love so much about it is that it is all natural, certified organic, vegan, and is gentle enough to use on the eyes because the ingredients are non-irritating. Chamomile is known for its soothing and anti-inflammatory properties, while avocado is rich in fatty acids and is packed with anti-aging vitamins so that skin looks rejuvenated and moisturized. Other key ingredients include wheat and rice protein, shea butter, aloe leaf powder, vitamin E, magnolia flower oil and mandarin peel oil. You can just imagine how lovely this facial cleanser smells! Just a pump and all of my makeup is easily removed - it even melts off the darkest and most stubborn long lasting mascaras and liners I own. Despite all of these rich ingredients, it stills feels very light on the skin and has a very delicate, non-overwhelming aroma.


This hand down is the most "soft" and non-stripping cleanser I have ever tried, and I will go as far as say it is my new holy grail facial product. If you have sensitive skin like me, I cannot recommend the Druide Facial Cleansing Lotion and Makeup Remover enough. I was able to snatch it up for $13 in store, which I though was a steal for how pure this product is, especially when compared to other natural brands whose products start at $20+.

Have you come across a similar multi-purpose lotion? Please share!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment