Monday, October 13, 2014

Ham & Egg Tartlets

My family loves ham and eggs.  So I love having something they can eat on the run.
These little tartlets are so quick and they can eat as they go.



Here's what you do:
In a mixing bowl add as many eggs as you want, I normally do 6 to 12 at a time.
Then just a dash of milk to keep the eggs softer once they are cooked.



Add 3/4 cup of chopped cheese of your choice to every 6 eggs.
Mix all  of this together and salt and pepper to taste. 
If we are in a spicy mood I add picante sauce to taste.


Now just use your favorite tartlet or cupcake tin.
Spray with a little bit of butter flavored Pam or use real butter if you prefer.


Here's the good part.  Instead of using paper liners, you will be using
thin sliced ham to line your tins.   
Put one slice of ham in each slot.



Now pour your mixture into your ham tin liners and
pop them in the over for about 9 minutes at 325 degrees.
Cooking time will vary depending on stove and how hard you like your eggs cooked.



                                                
     

Tah Dah!  Ham & Eggs 



My kids also love to have a biscuits to carry along for a quick meal on the go.
So just toss them in the oven at the same time.



9 comments:

  1. I make these with bacon! They're to die for!! I never thought of ham, though. It's definitely something I'm going to try in the furure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter would love these tartlets. She's mad for that thinly sliced ham plus they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delicious looking! I bring breakfast to a girls Bible study every now and then. This is a good recipe because it cooks so quickly, which is important since the study starts at 6:30 am. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! what a great Idea! My daughter is having a sleep over this weekend. I am going to try this! thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg I can't believe I never thought of that! Great share a must try!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look delightful. I've got to try the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy, I will be trying this for my mom who will be coming over next month to visit..thank's for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks yummy!! Thanks for sharing with the Thursday Blog hop!

    ReplyDelete