Thursday, October 2, 2014

10 Minute Desserts That Are Oh So Good!

I was searching for something quick and tasty for desserts this week and I found these awesome recipes from The Food Network.  So if you are looking for great taste with little time, take a look at these delights.



Tiramisu Trifles

Directions
Mix 1/2 pound mascarpone with 3 tablespoons sugar. Dip 12 ladyfingers in a mix of 3/4 cup espresso and 1 tablespoon rum. Layer the mascarpone and ladyfingers in glasses, breaking the cookies to fit, if necessary. Top with whipped cream and dust with cocoa powder.



Ricotta With Balsamic Berries

Directions
Boil 1 cup balsamic vinegar, 2 tablespoons honey and a sprig of mint in a small saucepan until syrupy, about 7 minutes. Cool the syrup slightly, then drizzle over sliced strawberries and/or blackberries and ricotta



Instant Chocolate Cake


Directions
Whisk 1/4 cup flour, 5 tablespoons sugar, 2 tablespoons cocoa powder, 1 egg, 3 tablespoons milk, 3 tablespoons vegetable oil and a dash of vanilla extract and salt in a large mug until smooth. Microwave until puffed, about 2 minutes.



These recipes are from The Food Network.  




7 comments:

  1. I think the chocolate cake in a cup (or mug) is amazing... and a bit dangerous. I had a heavy chocolate craving one night, and it used to be that if I didn't take the time to bake, I wasn't tempted. But then I was on Pinterest and found a recipe like this, and yes, I caved. It is amazingly good!! Had I known about the balsamic syrup, I would have gone with that. Much healthier:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. G'day Thanks for sharing at our #SayGdayParty! All look delish and wish I could try them all!
    Please make sure to return if you haven't already to say G'day to someone else who is at the party and perhaps in re-visiting the post, you can answer a question or two for me! Cheers! Joanne What's On The List?
    Liker! Pinned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tiramisu looks so good! I've had the wrong perception of that particular dessert, I've always thought it'd be hard to make. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! - I want a little bit of all 3!
    Thanks
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Instant chocolate cake how can you go wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! All 3 look great! Thanks for linking up with "Try a New Recipe Tuesday." Hope you can join us again this week. http://our4kiddos.blogspot.com/2014/10/try-new-recipe-tuesday-october-14.html

    ReplyDelete