Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Snickers Martinis




I found this recipe for Snickers Candy Martini on Pinterest.
 I had to save this one, it's just to good to be true.   I think it is an awesome recipe for holiday gatherings.  It's like the old saying "candy is dandy but liquor is quicker" so by mixing both life is goooooooood.  Definitely good to the last drop!



Snickers Martini



  • 1/2 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
  • 1 ounce peanut butter vodka (Nut Liquor)
  • 1/4 ounce vanilla vodka
  • Small Snickers bar for garnish  (it's great to also rub the bar around the rim of the glass)

             

  1. Add all ingredients except for the garnish in a cocktail shaker with ice.
  2. Shake vigorously for at least 30 seconds to combine.
  3. Strain into a chilled martini glass, garnish with a small Snickers bar and enjoy!


Blog post sponsor


7 comments:

  1. Ths looks yummy! I didn't even know that they make peanut butter flavored vodka.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally pinned and didn't know they made peanut butter vodka, but am all over this one now!! Thanks Angel :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angel,

    What an interesting combination!

    Bear Hugs,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tell you what, if I drank I would be all over this. I'm passing this on to my sister!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not a fan of liquor but this sure looks tasty. Have to do something with all the leftover candy that we still have.

    Thanks for linking all your support in linking up to my weekly Bloglovin linky (http://www.journeysofthezoo.com/2013/11/bloglovin-hop-november14.html).

    Besos, Sarah
    Blogger at Journeys of The Zoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! Snickers are my favorite and I love chocolate martinis so this will be my NEW favorite!!! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Can I say wow one more time! I can't wait to try these.

    ReplyDelete