I found this recipe for Snickers Candy Martini on Pinterest.
I had to save this one, it's just to good to be true. I think it is an awesome recipe for holiday gatherings. It's like the old saying "candy is dandy but liquor is quicker" so by mixing both life is goooooooood. Definitely good to the last drop!
- 1/2 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1 ounce peanut butter vodka (Nut Liquor)
- 1/4 ounce vanilla vodka
- Small Snickers bar for garnish (it's great to also rub the bar around the rim of the glass)
- Add all ingredients except for the garnish in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake vigorously for at least 30 seconds to combine.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass, garnish with a small Snickers bar and enjoy!
Blog post sponsor
Ths looks yummy! I didn't even know that they make peanut butter flavored vodka.ReplyDelete
Totally pinned and didn't know they made peanut butter vodka, but am all over this one now!! Thanks Angel :)ReplyDelete
What an interesting combination!
I tell you what, if I drank I would be all over this. I'm passing this on to my sister!!ReplyDelete
I'm not a fan of liquor but this sure looks tasty. Have to do something with all the leftover candy that we still have.ReplyDelete
Thanks for linking all your support in linking up to my weekly Bloglovin linky (http://www.journeysofthezoo.com/2013/11/bloglovin-hop-november14.html).
Blogger at Journeys of The Zoo
Oh my! Snickers are my favorite and I love chocolate martinis so this will be my NEW favorite!!! Thanks!!!ReplyDelete
Wow! Can I say wow one more time! I can't wait to try these.ReplyDelete