I found this recipe for Snickers Candy Martini on Pinterest.
I had to save this one, it's just to good to be true. I think it is an awesome recipe for holiday gatherings. It's like the old saying "candy is dandy but liquor is quicker" so by mixing both life is goooooooood. Definitely good to the last drop!
- 1/2 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1 ounce peanut butter vodka (Nut Liquor)
- 1/4 ounce vanilla vodka
- Small Snickers bar for garnish (it's great to also rub the bar around the rim of the glass)
- Add all ingredients except for the garnish in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake vigorously for at least 30 seconds to combine.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass, garnish with a small Snickers bar and enjoy!
Blog post sponsor