Sunday, November 17, 2013

Meet My Friend Debbie

Hello Everyone
I wanted to introduce you to a lovely blogger friend of mine.  I have loved her recipes for some time now. She joins us each week at our Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop and that's where we met.  I hope you will take a look at her desserts she has cooked up to share with us today.  Enjoy!


Hi Fans of Sew Crafty Angel.  

My name is Debbie and I have a blog called Deliciously Inspired which was designed to house various types of recipes (food, craft, decorating, organization, healthy lifestyle, celebrations and some miscellaneous thoughts.  I am excited that Angel invited me to share something with you during the holidays. I've been baking for 40 years and one of my favorite things to make is cupcakes.  Let me count the reasons why:  they work up into any theme, come in many flavors, freeze beautifully, can be made with different flours, work well with groups and as an individual gift and they provide portion control if you eat only one.  Cupcakes are a fun project to make on your own but it is also a cooking project that works well for children.

I hope you enjoy these simple ideas on how to give cupcakes a Christmas makeover and the three recipes (Vanilla, Peanut Butter and Chocolate Swirl and Carrot Cake).  I've also included some basic information on what I use to obtain the look of the decorative frosting.  Please click the link below:  http://www.deliciouslyinspired.com/2013/11/christmas-cupcakes/

It is my hope that you are inspired to whip up some cupcakes and experience the joy of the season.
Debbie can be found at
:

Note:  Debbie's First Cookbook titled "A Few Favorite is now electronically available.  This collection of 13 tried and true recipes range from main dishes to desserts (Thai Pasta Salad, Gluten Free Brownie, Quinoa and Black Beans.  Download for $4.99 -http://www.deliciouslyinspired.com/e-books/


Post sponsored in part by






1 comment:

  1. Thanks Angel. I'll check out this website. I have just bought my first cupcake tin because my 5 year old loves them! x

    Louisa @ My Family & Abruzzo

    ReplyDelete