Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Summer Fun Wreath

Today was the perfect sunny day to be outside creating a new summer door wreath.
I loaded the kids in the car and headed to Michael's early this morning.
I spent $10 in the summer clearance areas for supplies.


I already had the rounded bound vine for the base.
I always keep a couple of these when I find them on sale.
I took my supplies to the picnic table and while the kids played I created.

 I love toddler flip flops.  These purple ones were perfect with my purple flowers.

Pinwheels and water cans are definitely part of summer fun.

Check out this adorable little grasshopper I found at Michaels.  I purchased 2 of them.
This yellow sand shovel was perfect and my toddler got a new sand bucket to play with.

Here is my second grasshopper and these pink childrens sun glasses were a must have.

 And, here is my finished Summer Fun Wreath for the small cost of $10.

I hope you are inspired to create your new summer door wreath. 

Happy summer
Angel

9 comments:

  1. I love this wreath! It' so fun. The flip flops are my favorite accessories. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it - the glasses & flip flops are so cool in the wreath!
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun idea, I love the critter! Thanks for sharing at Cook it! Craft it! Share it! Hope to see you back next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look what a fun wreath you have made, cute idea with the flip flops!
    Come share on my Weekend Blog Hop
    Have a safe weekend
    Karren

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your wreath! Pinned. Thanks for being a part of our party. We really appreciate you stopping by. I hope to see you on Monday at 7 pm. http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
    Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute wreath a perfect Summer colors! Thank you for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, how fun! I love the bright colors in the wreath. Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete