Saturday, April 12, 2014

Antiquing

This morning my daughter and I got up early and headed to the antique mall
to look for few little treasures.  

I love the scalloped edges of these petite bowls and the colors are awesome.




Below is a set of 4 lace dinner napkins that are just lovely.
Not a stain anywhere.  Love it!

I snatched this plate up superfast.

I have a beautiful tea set that will go perfectly with this little candy bowl.

This floral pattern just spoke to my heart, "I want to live with you".
So I had to bring it home with me.  Right?

You'll be seeing cupcakes in this little treasure plate next week.
I love the starburst pattern in the center and it also has scalloped edges.

My husband has been searching for an old match holder and today I found this one.

That's all the treasures I found today.  I didn't spend much and we had a wonderful time.

till next we meet,

Angel

8 comments:

  1. My mother-in-law has that exact same candy dish!! I just love those plates - so beautiful!
    Angie
    PS - Please send that favorite list to my gmail address - I'm going so crazy with Yahoo - Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ALL your treasures, you did great ! I love the scalloped bowls in different colors !
    The floral cake dish with spatula sure needed to live in your house and it'll probably call me too had I've been there, lol! Have a lovely Sunday.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure found some really awesome things there. I love the bowls too and that matchholder is also really awesome. I could see that nicely altered and hanging on a wall ha ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving those bowls you found at the antique mall. I also scoff up any napkins or table linens that I find when I am in an antique shop. Just can't go home without some! The rest of your treasures are also wonderful!
    Linda
    mysewwhatblog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those floral plates! So beautiful!
    Xo,
    Kirstie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the napkins and oh . . that matchbox! I remember my mom using one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lucky girl you are! So many wonderful treasures. I would have snatched up each one of them too! Thanks for linking this great post at the In and Out of the Kitchen Link Party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You found all that in one place?! Love the colors of the pretty bowls!

    ReplyDelete