Thursday, March 27, 2014

Chocolate Chip / M&M / Chocolate Cupcake Cookies

These cookies are as much fun to make as they are to eat.
This twist on a classic American cookie is a treat no matter what the age or occasion.
Quick, Easy, Delicious


Ingredients

  • 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
  • 3/4 cup granulated sugar
  • 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 2 large eggs
  • 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
  • 1 cup M&M's minis
  • 1 cup Hershey Chocolate Bar pieces


Directions

PREHEAT oven to 375° F.

  • COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. 
  • Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. 
  • Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. 
  • Gradually beat in flour mixture. 
  • Stir in morsels.  
  • Divide your cookie mixture in half.  
  • Mix M&Ms in one half of dough and Hershey Chocolate pieces in the other half.
  • Roll into balls (balls size will vary depending on size of cupcake tin used) and place in tin.


BAKE for 11 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes;
 remove to wire racks to cool completely.
 

Embellish as desired and Enjoy.

Angel

8 comments:

  1. These look delicious and seriously have to try, because my kids definitely love their fair share of chocolate chip cookies. I am hosting the Pin It Hop again this week and hope you will link this up with us today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness my friend these are divine. Thank you for sharing your lovely blog at the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are a thing of beauty! My son would love these. Got to pin and surprise him with them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness these look so yummy! I would have a tough time keeping them around for more than a day... my family would devour it!

    Thanks for sharing. Wishing you a lovely day.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. How decadent are these Angel? Thanks for sharing them with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum, so so sweet and I know that my kids would just love these! Thank you so much my friend for linking up to my very first Making Memories Mondays! I am so glad you came! :-)
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look really good! What a dressed up Chocolate Chip Cookie :)

    ReplyDelete