These cookies are as much fun to make as they are to eat.
This twist on a classic American cookie is a treat no matter what the age or occasion.
Quick, Easy, Delicious
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup M&M's minis
- 1 cup Hershey Chocolate Bar pieces
PREHEAT oven to 375° F.
- COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in morsels.
- Divide your cookie mixture in half.
- Mix M&Ms in one half of dough and Hershey Chocolate pieces in the other half.
- Roll into balls (balls size will vary depending on size of cupcake tin used) and place in tin.
BAKE for 11 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes;
remove to wire racks to cool completely.