Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Scrapbook Page


Hello Everyone,

I am working on some scrapbook pages and I wanted to introduce you to more of my children. 
Please say hello to Graci, Faith and Emma.  These are miniature pinchers who think they are pit bulls.  They are little dogs with big personalities.

Momma Graci is stealthy.  She will sneak up on a visitor before they know she is in their vicinity.  The postman just loves her. 

Then we have sweet little Faith.  She is fearless.  She is the smallest of the group and afraid of nothing.  Her favorite game is "kick butt" and she don't care whose butt she is kicking.  We have 3 huge dogs on the hill next to us and they make her so angry when they start whining, she really reads them the riot act.  She's as cute as she can be and she puts her legs around your neck and hugs you.  But as I said, don't let that sweet little puppy act fool ya, pitbull at heart. 

Last but certainly not least is Emma.  Emma is like a bull in a china shop.  She's without a doubt the clumsiest dog I've ever seen.  She is just loppy.  She falls over her own feet, falls off the swing for no apparent reason, runs and falls over a twig, basically she is dumber than a bag of rocks and as sweet as candy.  Everybody loves Emma. 

Below is my scrapbook page of the girls.  As you can see Emma is camera shy.

 
 
Thanks for visiting. 
All my best
Angel
 
 


9 comments:

  1. From a distance, they all look like the same dog. However, I bet their different personalities leave no question about which is which. ;) They are all adorable!

    XOXO from one dog lover to another,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! You have triplets. :)

    I'm visiting today from Linkin' with my Ladies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angel! They are cuties! I miss our dog...he died a few years back ;( Thanks so much for dropping by and linking up...have a wonderful week! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful created page!

    Greets
    Gabi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute doggies - definitely something to be grateful for :)

    Thanks for linking up!

    Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are adorable!! Emma sounds a lot like my doggie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Angel, I have never actually scrapbooked but after seeing this wonderful layout you have produced I find myself wanted to start. I ususally only make cards. :-)

    Michelle E x

    ReplyDelete