Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Remember the 80's

Hello Everyone
 
Does Anyone Remember the 80's Hair
I remember it well, I had it for years. 
I found these awesome photos on Pinterest that I just had to show you.
 
 
Who knows, it may make a comeback!
 
 
Let's start our fashion show with a family photo.
 
 This guy was just to cool.  I had a rule that I never dated guys with better hair than I had.
Hey, a girls gotta have some standards, right?


Ah, the happy prom couple.  Aren't they sweet.
 
The beautiful Whitney had it going on too. 
Of course Whitney looked good no matter what hair she was wearing. 
That's just not fair.

 
Here we have a glamour makeover photo.  How long do you think this do took to achieve?

 
Even Barbie was an 80's lady

 This beautiful young lady probably spent hours and a lot of hair supplies to achieve this look.
Hair like this don't just happen you know.

 
My daughter had the hair below for a while. 
Kinda looks like she got scared and it made her hair stand straight up, huh




This guys hair is just "all that, right? He's just to cool" Right?
 
I had this glorious hair for a few years.  It really made it hard to find your face sometimes. 
When the wind blew it looked like I was caught in a tornado and was going to take flight at any moment.

 
And let me introduce you to the culprit that caused it all to happen.
Yes ladies and gentlemen, It's Aqua Net, tried and true friend.
This stuff would stick anything together for the hold of a lifetime. 
How high can we go!

Well, there you have it folks.  The 80's hair on parade.
 
All these photos are compliments of Pinterest.
Hope you enjoyed the walk down memory lane.
 
Best
Angel


10 comments:

  1. OOOhhh I remember the 80's only to well best decade ever the hair fashion and music you can't beat it the one thing I don't miss though are shoulder pads
    but the rest I would have back in a heart beat I also had a similar rule about boys and also never dated one that took longer than me to get ready or could do their makeup better than me lol
    thanks for trip down memory lane
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I do remember the decade of hairspray and neon cloths... ;o)

    Greets
    Gabi

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha oh my all the hairspray we used to use!

    Thank you so much for sharing at the Oh What a HAPPY Day Party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG...how funny, I had wore some of those style too!
    http://fitandbeyond40.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had that barbie doll as a kid. I also have a couple of photos with the gravity defying hair from my childhood as well. Luckily for me I had dead straight hair at the time, and the hassel the knots caused for my hair meant that I didn't get it done all that often.

    Oh and I've followed your blog as promised. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Angel! Who doesn't like the 80's? BEST.DECADE.EVER! Thanks so much for sharing...those pictures definitely took me back! Thanks for stopping by and linking up...have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ROFL. OHHH! I so do not want to go back and find all my 80's photos. I saw a couple of pics that I know my hair was styled similar. hehehe

    Handmade at Warratahstree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hilarious! When I saw that Aqua Net, it just brought so many memories back! Sheesh....LMBO!! I'm still laughing and the post is over.

    Great stuff.! I'm a new follower.

    Btw, I'm hosting a Linky Blog Hop. Hop to it...and link up your home organization blog post now...! Hop will last through the whole month of April to give you time to tackle a drawer. the linen closet, the pantry...anything!!! Give it a shot and link up! Link up here: http://bit.ly/XDWic2

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hilarious and true oh the hour spent before school getting the hair right

    ReplyDelete