It's Time for the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop!The Thursday Favorite Things Blog hop is where you can link your favorite post of the week or write a post about your favorite things and share it with old and new followers. Your blog link will appear on 5 different blogs. At Katherines Corner, Sew Crafty Angel, Cuddlebug Cuties, Over 50 Feeling 40 , The Tablescaper and Vintage Mama. Five times the opportunity to make new bloggy friends and to share your wonderful blog and discover others too..
- Remember to Follow Your hostesses- Katherines Corner, Sew Crafty Angel, Cuddlebug Cuties, Over 50 Feeling 40, The Tablescaper and Vintage Mama.
- Please leave comments when you visit
- Please Link to your favorite things post post and not to your blog
- Linkback on your post ( optional, but always appreciated)
- Grab the hop button code from The button page ( optional)
- No adult content blogs
- No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! ( sorry they will be removed)
- Yes you can link giveaways ( they are everyone's favorite thing) Add your giveaways to the Giveaways Page too!
Now hop on and share your favorites. If you'd like to post this blog hop on your page too please grab the linky code. If you would like a reminder to join in the fun please just fill in your email in the box below ( this is used for reminders only :-) )
Thanks a lot for hosting Angel! Have a good Thursday!ReplyDelete
Thanks for visiting me. It's great to see you.
Thanks as always Angel for hosting and so happy to once again join in!! :)ReplyDelete
So happy to have you as my co hostess with the mostess xoReplyDelete
Thanks for hosting - glad to join in the fun!ReplyDelete
I love these blog hops. Thank you for hosting. :-)ReplyDelete
This is my first time in a "blog hop" and visiting your blog... Found you through the tablescaperReplyDelete
Thanks for hosting!ReplyDelete
Thanks for the hop, I am having a ball, making new friends and learning new things.
I hope that you have a fantastic day.
Love and best wishes.
Your Santa Baby is adorable! -Marci @ Stone Cottage AdventuresReplyDelete
So excited to co-hostess with you...I hope to have my site working properly next time...but this will be fun!!ReplyDelete
Hi Angel - just stopping by to say "hi" from one co-hostess to another ;o) Love your blog, and am looking forward to stopping back often to see more of your crafty ideas! If you are ever interested in sharing some of your craft projects with the Ruby for Women readers, please let me know. We're always interested in new craft ideas. Chat later, Nina @ Ruby for Women and mamas*little*treasuresReplyDelete