Carrie From a Mother Shadow I am so excited to be co-hosting the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop over at Katherine's Corner today! I love linking up on her site every week. My name is Carrie and my site is A Mother's Shadow. I post recipes, musings about everyday life, fun and creative ways to express gratitude, and great tutorials for teens and adults. I give ideas for date nights, family activities, fun ways for grandparents to connect and how families can be close despite location or age. I hope you will stop by and visit for a spell. Here are a few of my most popular posts from the beginnings of my dear little blog.
Thank you for being our guest host today Carrie ♥
- Remember to Follow Katherines Corner, Sew Crafty Angel and our special Guest Co Host
- Please leave comments when you visit.
- Link to your post not to your blog
- Linkback on your post.( optional, but always appreciated)
- Grab the hop button code from The button page ( optional)
- No adult content blogs
- No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! ( sorry they will be removed)
- Yes you can link giveaways ( they are everyone's favorite thing) Add your giveaways to the Win It Page too!
Now hop on and share your favorites. If you'd like to post this blog hop on your page too please grab the linky code. If you would like a reminder to join in the fun please just fill in your email in the box below ( this is used for reminders only :-) )
Thanks Angel for hosting and seriously so happy as always to linkup again!!! :)ReplyDelete
Thanks for supporting our hop. Always glad to have you join us. I'm so excited about your one year blogaversary coming soon.
Angel, thanks for the kind words. Glad to have the chance to share with all of you today and have enjoyed visiting your blog. Have a great weekend.ReplyDelete
Thanks for the linky and co-hosting. I am a new follower. Have a great Labor Day!ReplyDelete
thanks for your time to host this events...Enjoyed visiting few blogsReplyDelete
thanks for hosting babe! have a great dayReplyDelete
Hi Angel! So excited that you are hosting the hop! Have a fantastic dayReplyDelete
Thank you for co-hosting, looking forward to reading your blog - have a good weekend!ReplyDelete
Thanks for hosting. Have a great weekend!ReplyDelete
First time joining this blog hop! I look forward to reading some great stuff. Congrats by the way on your 1 year anniversary!ReplyDelete