Sunday, January 12, 2014

Co-Hosts Wanted

Would you like to be part of our CLIMB hop?  
We are seeking co-hosts for February & March who
are interested in true networking, not only to build followers but
to build lasting relationships.  Our hop runs for one full month.  
We believe that building relationships is very important to all of us.
If you are interested please read the information below and then get in touch
with Angel or Angie and we can discuss more in depth.

God’s Growing Garden
 photo ClimbIntro_zpse33b3737.jpg

If you co-host you will receive a free Weekly Sidebar Ad 
and your blog button will appear on both 
Angie's blog & Angel's blog! 
 This is our gift to you to say
 "Thank You" 
for your love and support.

Contact Angel @ sewcraftyangel@gmail.com
or Angie  @   gourdonville@yahoo.com
or leave your message in the comment section if you prefer.

Angel




3 comments:

  1. I would love to be a co-host! I will send you an email.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to sign up for March :o). That way it gives me time to create my bloggy button :o).

    I have decided that March is a great month for Renewal since Spring is coming and I would love to get connected and making friends along the way. I am a Chronically Ill blogger but I am trying to make something of my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to cohost! Tess - shastess @ yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete