If you want to promote a CLIMB link, then use #ChainLinkyCLIMB on Twitter or Google+ so that we can all help each other grow!
Here's how the Giveaway & Co-hosting works - the co-hosts from the previous month's CLIMB will have the opportunity to participate in a Giveaway during the next CLIMB - that gives co-hosts 2 months in a row of blog growing fun!! (If you would like to co-host please sign up at the end of this post using the last "Linky")
- You MUST have a blog to win the Ad spaces (otherwise these will become a second place prizes)
- You must live in the lower 48 of the United States to win the Necklace (otherwise this will become second place prizes) - You MUST have a valid PayPal account to win the Paypal Cash (otherwise this will become a second place prizes)
- This Giveaway is open from May 1st, 2015 until May 31st, 2015
- Winner must respond to email within 48 hours or a different winner will be chosen
- Giveaway Hosts & Co-hosts can NOT enter this Giveaway!, however - MAY 2015 CLIMB blog hop co-hosts ARE allowed to enter this Giveaway (provided they are not also part of the Giveaway)
- correspondence is done through email and the winner's email addresses will only be used to deliver or set-up e-prizes. Email addresses will NEVER be sold or shared.
- All prizes will be delivered by the contributing Bloggers/Shop Owners.
- if you have any questions or concerns about this Giveaway please email one of the hosts:
We have changed it up a bit - instead of linking your homepage you may now link up to 4 of your family friendly blog posts per month!!
By participating in this blog hop your understand that your link might be featured &/or promoted on our blogs & social media. Also, by participating in this blog hop your email address will be added to our CLIMB list & you will be sent an email reminder next month.
Remember - If you co-host you will receive a free Weekly Sidebar Ad and your blog button will appear on both Angie's blog & Angel's blog!!
(The Ad will run live a few weeks after you have co-hosted)
Post a Comment