Squeal!!! This weeks Guest co host is Jonell from Like Grammas House ( aka LGH) My blog venture began for my Children & Grands & to challenge my technical/writing skills. LGH can best be described as "A Homemade Blog" using my photos of loved ones, our lives and environment. I have many favorites to share but my really, really, REALLY favorites have to be the places I am drawn to for inspiration, renewal,
examples: My Wisteria Arbor, Front Porch Swing and the Backyard Swing
nothing makes us happier than seeing our children and Grands walking through the front door.
I strive to "keep it real' at LGH but without sharing a degree of personal that makes you uncomfortable...always giving you a 'heads up' when post content may be TMI for the casual reader.
- Follow Katherines Corner ,Sew Crafty Angel and our special Guest Co Host Jonell
- Please leave comments when you visit.
- Share the button or a link back on your post. Grab the hop button code from The button page IT IS NOT mandatory; but a Link back to Katherines Corner is always appreciated :-)
- No adult content blogs or links directly to your shops please! ( sorry they will be removed)
- Yes you can link giveaways ( they are everyone's favorite thing) Add your giveaways to the Win It Page too!
Now hop on and share your favorites. If you'd like to post this blog hop on your page too please just grab the linky code. If you would like a reminder to join in the fun please just fill in your email box below ( this is used for reminders only :-) )-->
Thank you for co-hosting as always and so happy to linkup again!! :)ReplyDelete
Great to have you visit. Have a great evening. Thanks for joining us.
Thanks a lot for hosting Angel! Have a wonderful Thursday.ReplyDelete
Hope things are great with you. Thanks for joining our party today.
thanks for hosting this party...ReplyDelete
Have a Great Day!!
So glad to ave you join the party. I just left your blog and I love your carrot salad. I'm your newest Bloglovin follower. You have a lot of great recipes I want to try.
Thanks for the party, Angel :) Have a great week!ReplyDelete
Kim @ *Soliloquy Of Food & Such*
thanks for visiting me today and partying with us. So glad to have you with us.
Thanks for hosting!ReplyDelete
I linked up my recent book review. =)
Great to have you join us. Always good to see you.