The Thursday Favorite Things Blog hop is where you can link your favorite post or write a post about your favorite things and share it with old and new followers. Your blog link will appear on 3 different blogs! At Katherines Corner, at Sew Crafty Angel and at our guest hostess blog too Three times the opportunity to make new bloggy friends and to share your wonderful blog. This weeks Guest co host is the Jilly from Hi Its Jilly
Jillian Robertson is the mom of eight-year-old triplets and the wife of a podiatry resident. She is the author of the blog Hi! It’s Jilly, where she shares crafts, recipes, useful tips, and (hopefully) entertaining anecdotes. In her “spare” time she enjoys singing and playing the piano, crafting, planning parties for friends, and watching way too much Food Network & HGTV.
♥ If you would like to co host please contact Katherine ♥ Remember to leave us a comment if you are a new follower so we can follow you back :-)
- Remember to Follow Katherines Corner,Sew Crafty Angel and our special Guest Co Host
- Please leave comments when you visit.
- Link to your post not to your blog
- Linkback on your post.( optional, but always appreciated)
- Grab the hop button code from The button page ( optional)
- No adult content blogs
- No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! ( sorry they will be removed)
- Yes you can link giveaways ( they are everyone's favorite thing) Add your giveaways to the Win It Page too!
Now hop on and share your favorites. If you'd like to post this blog hop on your page too please grab the linky code. If you would like a reminder to join in the fun please just fill in your email in the box below ( this is used for reminders only :-) )
Thanks a lot for hosting Angel! Have a great Thursday!ReplyDelete
Thanks for hosting Angel, have a great day!ReplyDelete
(¸.•´ (¸.•`¤... Jennifer
Jenn's Random Scraps
Thanks so much for coming by to party with us. Great to have you.
leaving some ♥ on your blogReplyDelete
Thanks my friend. Return Hugs coming your way.Delete
Thank you for your invitation to join the party! Very happy to be here!ReplyDelete
Thanks so much for hosting!ReplyDelete
Thanks for hosting! Just mail me for your upcoming party, I'd love to participate...ReplyDelete