Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Wake Up Wednesday Linky Party #131


 Wake Up Wednesday "Linky" Party
@ Sew Crafty Angel

*****************



**************************************************

We are so excited to have so many amazing bloggers party with us.
Check out this weeks Featured linkups.


Thank you so much to all those who share your blog in our party. 

 Wake Up and be happy, get excited and have fun with us! 
We want to be inspired, entertained, laugh and have a good time!


Your link will appear on the blogs of

Please take time to visit your hostesses.




            


               

                    


               

          

                  


                  


Interested in Co-Hosting Wake Up Wednesday?
Email me and I will be in touch with you?
sewcraftyangel@gmail.com


This weeks 
Featured Bloggers

HELLO KITTY BENTO LUNCH
Totally The Bomb

You know what was really annoying when I was a kid? Sandwiches. Sandwiches, every single day for lunch, unless it was one of those rare occasions that I managed to convince my parents to give me money for Friday Pizza Day. If you want your kids to grow up without a lingering resentment for anything that’s served between two slices of Wonder Bread, you’ve got to change it up once in a while. And if you’ve got Hello Kitty fanatics in your family, then you need to give this Hello Kitty Bento Lunch a shot!


Blueberry Pie Filling Recipe
Ann's Entitled Life

Make your own blueberry pie filling with this tasty, easy to make blueberry pie filling recipe. These simple step by step instructions will make your blueberry canning a breeze! Make blueberries pies, blueberry crumbles, bars and more using a delicious homemade blueberry pie filling that you made yourself.


Crockpot Baked Potatoes
Frugal In Florida

It's summertime here and MAN IS IT HOT OUTSIDE!
Like, sweltering hot!

So, rather than turn on the oven and make the kitchen hotter than it already was, I opted to make the baked potatoes in the crockpot.


ARE WE STARVING THE HEARTS OF OUR CHILDREN?
Deep Roots at Home
My heart is breaking for the souls of our children. I am thinking there might be a negative reaction from readers on this topic. I need to speak the truth, for what is the use of a blog if not to influence our culture? Please do not confuse this with me thinking I have all the answers. I know I don’t, but there is trouble already in the making.



Frozen Raspberry Cheesecake
Lou Lou Girls

Every Sunday we have family dinner with all our kids that are available and we try out new recipes that we can share with you. It has been crazy, hot around here! That makes me crave anything cold and fresh! Because of this, I decided to make a frozen raspberry cheesecake, and boy am I glad that I did!


burlap container gardening
Master"pieces" of my life

we all know burlap has been trending for.ev.er now.  and i really like to marry it with natural elements so why not plants & flowers?


DIY Baby Diaper Wreath for Baby Showers
Sew Crafty Angel

It's seems like everybody I know is having a baby.
I've got 5 baby showers coming up.  Seriously!

I love to DIY so I started playing with the baby shower wreath idea.



Hang Onto Your Drawers | Thrift Store Decor
Petticoat Junktion

Today is Thrift Store Decor Day and the drawer was a thrifty find from my favorite thrift/junk store. I was using it to hold those small bottles of acrylic paint but it was better than that. Those bottles can sit in a box.



Blueberry Bread Pudding Recipe
You Brew My Tea

This Blueberry Bread Pudding Recipe is one that comes from my long standing love of bread pudding, and my desire to somehow make it appear to be a healthier dessert by adding fruit into it.  Okay, so admittedly this is just totally not healthy in the least, but I love the combination of adding blueberries that I already love to the favorite flavors of bread pudding.



Hoosier Homemade
Cat Condo: Made from a Wood Pallet

It’s time to pamper our kitties a bit! This Cat Condo that is made from a wood pallet has a spot for feeding, relaxing, playing and scratching.




TRIED AND TRUE: BLUEBERRIES AND CREAM QUICK BREAD
Cooking in Stilettos

I absolutely love whipping up a quick bread for brunch – it’s easy to make and no need for me to face my irrational fear of all things yeast breads and the “OMG will it rise” conundrum.  One day I’ll face that baking bread from scratch fear – just not now.  I love that a quick bread comes together somewhat fast and for something that inspires me to turn on the oven in this summer heatwave, you know it has to be a recipe that is so worth me braving the heat (and the AC bills).



CUCUMBER BITES WITH SUNDRIED TOMATO RIBBONS
Whole Food : Real Families

There are times when you just don’t feel good about showing up empty handed. For example, when my neighbors invite us over to a barbeque. Or we’re invited for dinner with work friends for the first time. Maybe it is my southern upbringing, but when you know someone is going out of their way to be kind to you and your family, showing up with something in your hands to contribute to the table just feels right


Three Cheese Mini Macaroni Cups
Create With Joy

When you think of comfort food, what dishes come to mind? Chances are high that macaroni and cheese quickly rolled off of your tongue!
Did you know that macaroni and cheese has been on America’s top ten list of comfort food for decades and consistently ranks on the top ten list of favorite foods for children as well?

---------------------------------------------------
Link up your funny stories, DIY posts, crafts, decorating, fashion, makeup, health & fitness, recipes, mommy moments -- anything at all, as long as it is family-friendly.  Please visit some other bloggers and make some new friends and say hello to old friends..
  • Please leave me a comment , I love to hear from you.
  • Please Link to your family friendly post 
  • I'd love for you to grab my party button for your blog party site but it's totally optional
  • Please No adult content blogs
  • Please do not add links to shops or selling websites (they will be deleted from the party)
  • Giveaways are always welcome.. Add your giveaways to Sew Crafty Angel's Pinterest Community Giveaway Board too.  
Adding your link to this blog hop gives Sew Crafty Angel permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Sew Crafty Angel And Co-Hosts.  Note- All features on Sew Crafty Angel And Co-Hosts will be linked back to the original source .Social media features are linked back to the linky party.


11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Debbie
      Thanks for always partying with us. I so appreciate your bloggy friendship. Hope you are having a wonderful summer. I was thinking about your home decorations at Christmas last week. I can't wait to see it again this year.
      Hugs my friend
      Angel

      Delete
  2. Thank you for hosting, always fun to stop by and see all the linkups.
    Karren
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the party, Angel. Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Angel for hosting. Hope your week is super!

    xo Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the party Angel and I hope your week has been a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the fun link party, Angel! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting - have a great rest of your week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for hosting this great link party! I always love discovering the posts :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the awesome link up!

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting a great party!

    ReplyDelete