Wednesday, July 20, 2016

DIY Baby Diaper Wreath for Baby Showers

It's seems like everybody I know is having a baby.
I've got 5 baby showers coming up.  Seriously!

I love to DIY so I started playing with the baby shower wreath idea.

It turned out to be pretty simple.  

I purchased a large pack of newborn diapers
2 wire wreath forms from Joann's
Ribbon: Blue and Pink



All you do is open the diaper, slip it over the wire form and tie it with a piece of ribbon.
That's it.  

Purchase whatever small baby items you like and tie them on with ribbons.
I didn't use hot glue because I wanted to be able to use the diapers and hot glue 
would melt the plastic covers on the diapers.


For baby George I loved the little laced tennis shoes for the little guy.
 I decorated with teething rings, rattles, stuffed puppy, socks, bib.


Just decorate as much or as little as you think looks good.
For baby Clara I added socks, rattles, teething rings, pacifiers, clip on baby hair bows
and this adorable little lamb that rattles.


Hope you like my wreaths,

Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment