Carrie From a Mother Shadow I am so excited to be co-hosting the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop over at Katherine's Corner today! I love linking up on her site every week. My name is Carrie and my site is A Mother's Shadow. I post recipes, musings about everyday life, fun and creative ways to express gratitude, and great tutorials for teens and adults. I give ideas for date nights, family activities, fun ways for grandparents to connect and how families can be close despite location or age. I hope you will stop by and visit for a spell. Here are a few of my most popular posts from the beginnings of my dear little blog.
Thank you for being our guest host today Carrie ♥
- Remember to Follow Katherines Corner, Sew Crafty Angel and our special Guest Co Host
- Please leave comments when you visit.
- Link to your post not to your blog
- Linkback on your post.( optional, but always appreciated)
- Grab the hop button code from The button page ( optional)
- No adult content blogs
- No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! ( sorry they will be removed)
- Yes you can link giveaways ( they are everyone's favorite thing) Add your giveaways to the Win It Page too!
Now hop on and share your favorites. If you'd like to post this blog hop on your page too please grab the linky code. If you would like a reminder to join in the fun please just fill in your email in the box below ( this is used for reminders only :-) )