Hi, I’m Bev and when I retired, two years ago, I couldn’t wait to work on all the projects I never seemed to get finished before. As I worked on my projects, in my red barn, it dawned on me, “why not blog about what I was working on?” Thus, my blog the Eclectic Red Barn was born last year where I like to share my ideas for crafts, projects, recipes, garden ideas and home improvements. Sometimes I even throw in interesting tidbit ideas.
Thank you for being our guest host today Beverly ♥
- Please Follow
- Sew Crafty Angel, Katherines Corner,
- and our special Guest Co Host Beverly
- Please leave comments when you visit.
- Share the button or a link back on your post. Grab the hop button code from The button page IT IS NOT mandatory; but a Link back to Katherines Corner is always appreciated :-)
- No adult content blogs or links directly to your shops please! ( sorry they will be removed)
- Yes you can link giveaways ( they are everyone's favorite thing) Add your giveaways to the Win It Page too!