Saturday, January 26, 2013

Cooking Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies with Jacob

Hello Everyone,
Hope you all are having a great Saturday.  My Jacob loves chocolate so we decided to make cookies.  He had such an awesome time.  He likes to play in the dough as much as he likes to eat the cookies.  He is so adorable when he uses the wooden spoon and thinks he is mixing the dough, most of it ends up on his face and shirt but he has a great time.  I love to cook so maybe he will be a good cook when he grows up. He is 14 months and can say several words very well and he has learned "Jabub cook", he can't get Jacob yet but he's close.  He's my angel boy.
 
The house smells sooooooooo good.  Wish you all were here to have some cookies with us. 
 I put the receipe below if anyone out there would like to try them.
 
Ummmm
 
 
Recipe:
 
3 cups flour
1 cup white sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1 tsp baking soda
2/3 tsp salt
1 tbs vanilla
2 room tempture eggs
2 cups milk chocolate chunks
 
 
Directions:
 
Chill dough for one hour
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Drop dough in large spoonfuls onto parchment papered cookie sheet
Bake for 10 minutes
Cool on sheet for 2 minutes
Transfer to wire cooling rack
Enjoy
 
God Bless,
Angel


12 comments:

  1. Thanks for the recipe Angel. It looks fairly simple so might give it a go tomorrow - time permitting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the recipe... I made some on Friday, but I would love to try a new recipe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those look yummy! I bet "Jabub" did all the work and that they're delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to see you teaching Jacob to cook. I think it is really good for boys to learn to cook.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those cookies look good enough to reach through the screen to eat. I need to bake some now. lol You little boy sounds cute and that is great you bake with him. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angel, you have my mouth watering already. I love chocolate chip cookies and these look so good. Thank you for the recipe and thank you for your kind comment on my blog. Hugs, Cathy K
    http://www.cathyshappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look so good. Send any extras my way :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Angel,this is so Yummy!I love chocolate chip cookies and with coffee.TFS
    God Bless,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice recipe -thanks for sharing on your blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love chocolate, thank you for sharing this recipe, the cookies look delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Chocolate Chip Cookies are my favorite, thanks for sharing your recipe. Coming over from the SITS group.
    Joanie @ ZagLeft
    http://zagleft.com/

    ReplyDelete