Friday, January 4, 2013

Hello again. 

As you can see this playroom area has begun its transformation.  One wall is finished and painted. I decided that I loved the yellow paint.  It's very pleasant to look at.  The other walls were put up this morning.  I am particle board as the walls.  Particle board is reasonably priced, I got 5 sheets for $52. You probably wonder why I used particle board.   When painted it has an amazing texture to add a little punch to the walls inexpensively. .I am using spackle to fill in any cracks where the room is not totally leveled out or where I just couldn't make it fit exactly.  Either way, the spackle works great. 


This room has the main water knob and pipe on the wall and I haven't decided how to hide it yet.


Below you can see my arch nemesis, the dreaded nail gun.  I hate the sound of this thing.  As a nurse I've seen what these things can do and it scares me but I want this room so
I had to put on my big girl panties and suck it up and use it.

Well that's todays adventures. 



No comments:

Post a Comment