Monday, August 17, 2015

Lego Play Area

The Little Man in our house needed a place
to play with all his many Legos.  

Those little pieces are so hard to keep up with so we decided
to create him a little corner of his room specifically for Lego's.

This adorable little wooden Crayola pencil table and chairs
I found at Hobby Lobby, my favorite store of all times!
The bright colors were just a super added bonus.


Below you see 2 spice racks I had made for my daughter a few years ago.
She no longer used them and I knew they would be perfect for our 
new Lego Space.  Our Little Man can put his favorite characters out
for display and easy access when it's time to play.


This is the completed corner.
The perfect space to allow the imagination to run wild
and build a Lego masterpiece.
 

 till next time

Angel


2 comments:

  1. What a great Lego play area you have made. I'm sure lots of parents will copy your idea. Thank you for sharing with the Clever Chicks Blog Hop! I hope you’ll join us again next week!

    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick
    http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is a good idea, those tiny pieces are a killer on feet, I have stepped on a few!! Ouch!
    Thanks for sharing on the #OMHGWW this week!
    Hope you have a great week!
    Karren
    Oh My Heartsie Girl

    ReplyDelete