Thursday, July 2, 2015

Making Every Minute Count

It's been a super busy week around our house.
I had to work a lot of hours so there hasn't been a lot of time to spare
 so I tried to make every minute count.


I needed a new laptop so this little gem below came home with me.
It was a great price on sale at WalMart.  Love it!  

It's the perfect size and color for our spare room where I like
to read when I'm home alone.

We have a little garden shed out back that I love to sit by and just enjoy a little quiet time occasionally.  We added the swing and flower boxes a few years ago and sits beside
a huge old tree.  I could sit there for hours and watch the kids play.


We picked up a few extra chairs since everyone wants to spend so much time outside.

The king of the house is learning to swim which is super exciting!


I love to bike ride with the kids but my bike was getting pretty old so we decided
mom needed a new and updated ride.  I think the kids were just embarrassed by
my old one because they really pushed me to buy this one.  It rides wonderfully!

And we managed to do a little bit of antique browsing which I throughly enjoy.


Well, I guess it's time for me to go to bed now.  It's getting late and I have to get up
at 4:30 in the morning.  I really hate my alarm clock, lol.  

Have a safe and wonderful 4th of July weekend.




7 comments:

  1. Yikes... 4:30 am sounds rough. Hope you woke to the birds singing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun for your new laptop and cute bike! My laptop is falling apart (literally) so an upgrade will be needed soon for me too.
    P.S. Your hair is so long and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your green bike! I hope that you had a wonderful 4th!
    Angie
    PS - Please check your email - I sent the Contributing Angel post late Sunday night (just in time for today - Monday the 6th) - please let me know if you received it - thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, the possibilities with all of those tins. And I hope you enjoy your new computer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your new bike is so cute! looks like you're having a great summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 4:30? yikes? That is way too early!! Enjoy that new computer. I love new toys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I get up at 4:00 every day...proud of you! Thanks for sharing with the Thursday Blog Hop

    ReplyDelete