Monday, July 27, 2015

Grilled Peaches

Peach Picking season is in full swing now.  
August is also National Peaches Month.
So take advantage of these plentiful sweet fruits.


If you’ve never grilled peaches before, you’ve got to try it soon.
This super-simple grilled peaches recipe is perfect for last-minute summer dessert.





2 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
4 ripe peaches, cut in half, pits removed
2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted


Preheat grill.  Butter grill.
 In a small bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon.
Brush cut side of peaches with butter. 

Place peaches cut-side down on grill and cook until grill marks appear, 3 to 4 minutes. 
Brush bottoms with remaining butter and turn peaches over. Sprinkle sugar mixture over cut side of peaches, cover grill and cook until sugar has melted and caramelized 3 to 6 minutes longer. 

Vanilla ice cream, optional but highly recommended


4 comments:

  1. Oh, these look so good. Fresh peaches are one of the great things about summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I've grilled pineapple many times but never peaches. I love baked peaches so I'm sure I'd love them on the grill. Thank you for sharing. #WakeUpWednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never grilled peaches, but after this Blog Hop...I am going to! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this! Pinned and tweeted. Thank you so much for bringing such a masterpiece to our party. I hope to see you tonight at 7 pm. We can’t wait to party with you! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete