Thursday Favorite Things has a new twist. Now your blog link will appear on three different blogs! Right here at
Sew Crafty Angel, Katherines Corner, and at the Guest Co Hosts blog too!
Three times the opportunity to make new bloggy friends and to share your wonderful blog. Squeal!!!
This weeks Guest co host is Christine from I Dig Pinterest. Hello Katherine's Corner readers! I'm so excited to be here today!
I’m Christine and I blog over at I Dig Pinterest, a fun place where I share Pinterest-inspired crafts, recipes, parties, home improvement projects, and some of my own ideas that ROCK!The Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop is where you can link your favorite post or write a post about your favorite things and share it with old and new followers. You gain visibility for your blog and make bloggy friends too! Remember to leave us a comment if you are a new follower so we can follow you back :-) RULES Please DO NOT link and run...visit a few of the wonderful blogs that are sharing here.
I have three loves/passions that my life just wouldn’t be complete without.
- My fantastic hubby and 3 adorable kiddos
- Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate!! (still counts as one)
- The ever-amazing and oh-so-addicting Pinterest, of course!
I'd love for you to drop by and say "Hi" !
Thank you for being our guest host today Christine ♥
- Follow Katherines Corner ,Sew Crafty Angel and our special Guest Co Host Christine
- Please leave comments when you visit.
- Share the button or a link back on your post. Grab the hop button code from The button page IT IS NOT mandatory; but a Link back to Katherines Corner is always appreciated :-)
- No adult content blogs or links directly to your shops please! ( sorry they will be removed)
- Yes you can link giveaways ( they are everyone's favorite thing) Add your giveaways to the Win It Page too!
Now hop on and share your favorites. If you'd like to post this blog hop on your page too please just grab the linky code. If you would like a reminder to join in the fun please just fill in your email box below ( this is used for reminders only :-) )-->