Sunday, May 1, 2016

Rocky Road Cookies, Cherry Pie, Strawberry Yogurt Parfait

Welcome
check out some of the amazing 
Featured Blogger Posts 
from 
Wake Up Wednesday Linky Party.



Looking for a special treat to make this week? This Rocky Road Cookie Bars recipe might be just what you’ve been searching for!

I love this recipe because it’s fairly easy to make and it is a little bit different than your normal cookie. My family loves it because these Rocky Road Cookie Bars are amazing and trust me, you can’t eat just one!





I really enjoy making pies and wish I had more time to make them. Like if I only had all the time in the world to bake pies right? The problem is then you have to eat them all , unless you want to give them away.


Easy Ways To Memorize Scripture
Blogger Loves The King

I laid in bed tonight and could not go to sleep thinking about all sorts of things like I wonder what the word for tomorrow will be on Five-Minute Friday.  I should have been laying there quoting scripture.



My Loving man and I went to visit our son this weekend.  We always have a good time but it was cold!  My plans were to visit a beautiful garden but old man winter made his precence again!  So, while I waited patiently for my son to return from work, I walked to a couple of antique shops and found this True Tone radio for $9.


If you are like me, you probably have a large collection of coffee mugs.  I know that I’m not the only one with too many mugs, based on the huge numbers of coffee cups I see at thrift stores.  I try to only keep mugs that have a special meaning to me, but I am constantly stumbling onto new coffee mugs



Yogurt parfaits are a great way to start off your day in the morning or for a sweet afternoon treat on these hot summer days without busting your diet. I have been making them a ton since I have been trying to eat healthier. I find when I eat something healthy in the morning I am more likely to stick with it all day long.


I have to admit, when I thought up this recipe, I thought I was completely crazy. I thought it would be disgusting. I’m totally open-minded to tofu now that I know how to prepare it correctly, but for some reason I thought it would be a total fail.

Thanks for visiting,

Angel

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angel, Fantastic features!
    Angie
    PS - Please check your email - I sent the Contributing Angel post on the weekend - please let me know if I need to resend - Thanks

    ReplyDelete